Tuesday 14 June 2011

Search Completed

I have identified Annette's son and we are communicating by email. He confirms that his mother is definately the lady I am looking for. He also tells me he has an older sister. I hope to find out more about their lives, and that of Annette, in the coming weeks and months.
What an amazing search this has been. I have discovered that I have two half-sisters (one of whom I have met - and she's lovely) a half brother, and now a nephew and niece. It will be a problem to get to know any of them well because of the distances involved, but it is very satisfying to find a family you didn't know you had. All this is tinged with sadness of course, that Annette and I never met, but it was not to be.

2 comments:

Janey Canuck said...

I'm so pleased to hear the news and very happy to have been able to help.

Unknown said...

Hi, hope you see this, not sure how to contact you otherwise. My friend is annette's son and would like to meet you..